3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrayford Way, Crayford
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE / FOUR BED SEMI OF CHARACTER
- EXTENDED TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT LIVING SPACE
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- GROUND FLOOR STUDY / 4TH BEDROOM
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- WELL PRESENTED
- NEAR RESPECTED SCHOOLS & LOCAL SHOPS
- CONVENIENT FOR TOWN CENTRE & ZONE 6 STATION
- EPC D
A well presented Three / Four bedroom Vickers property of character which has been extended at rear to offer excellent living space . It occupies a broad corner plot giving potential to extend further, STPP, as well as having a garage and ample parking to the side. Further features include two reception areas, ground floor Cloakroom, and ground floor Study / Fourth bedroom. Well positioned for nearby excellent schools and convenient for Crayford town centre and zone 6 rail station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69267725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8131041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.