3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Street, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000
- Tastefully renovated by the current owners
- 0.2miles walk to Winsford town centre
- Detached garage and ample off-road parking
- No onward chain
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 Offered for sale is this spacious three bedroom semi detached property that has been tastefully renovated by the current owners. Comprising: hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom. Externally, front & rear gardens, garage, parking.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 Offered for sale is this spacious three bedroom semi detached property that has been tastefully renovated by the current owners. Internally there is, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear and a driveway giving access to the detached garage.
Stairs to the first floor.
Double glazed window to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace, door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktop over incorporating sink and drainer unit, hob, oven, integral fridge, freezer and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors of to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 8' 11" ( 3.53m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, radiator and wall lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Newly fitted three piece suite comprising low level wc. wash hand basin and bath with shower over, radiator, fully tiled, duble glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Front garden is laid to lawn with a paved driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door. To the rear is a paved patio area, raised gravel area and surrounded by timber fence and hedge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69267782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.