3 bedroom detached house for saleBramcote Drive, Retford
- Beautifully presented extended detached home
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances,
- Lounge diner, conservatory and ground floor shower
- Three bedrooms, further modern shower room
- Lovely landscaped gardens, garage
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED both inside and out is this EXTENDED three bedroom detached property, enviably positioned at the head of a small cul-de-sac to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. Modern kitchen and shower room, lovely landscaped gardens and a garage.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED both inside and out is this EXTENDED three bedroom detached property, enviably positioned at the head of a small cul-de-sac to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. Having a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, two modern shower rooms, lovely landscaped gardens, a driveway and a garage, this property is really in a move in and unpack condition!
Located in a popular area with a wealth of amenities including schools, shops and a pharmacy all within a stones throw.
There are a further amenities located in Retford town including supermarkets, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market in the busy market square where local produce are on offer. Retford is also lucky enough to have an award winning town centre park, Kings Park which has both the chesterfield canal and the river Idle running through it as well as a children's play park and adventure playground. In addition to this both the local primary and secondary schools are superb.
For those who wish to commute Retford is ideally located. There is a rail link to London in just 1 hour 25 minutes, the A1 is around 4.5 miles away and for those traveling further afield Robin Hood Airport sits just 15.5 miles from the property.
Double glazed window and door.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator, understairs storage and a further storage cupboard.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and w.c, shower cubicle and a double glazed window
Lounge Diner 22' 5" x 11' 3" ( 6.83m x 3.43m )
Two central heating radiators, double glazed windows and french doors to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of modern walnut finish wall and base units with an integrated breakfast bar, complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated double electric oven and electric hob, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and an integrated fridge. Tiled flooring and a double glazed window.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window and french doors and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" to rear of wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.78m to rear of wardrobes x 2.79m )
Fitted wardrobes and drawer units, central heating radiator, double glazed window and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling..
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a modern shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin into a vanity unit. Complementary flooring, airing cupboard, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front is an open plan lawned garden. To the rear are lovely landscaped gardens with a patio area, plum slate pathway, golden gravel borders and hedging. The garden is enclosed by fence and gated.
Parking And Garage
A tarmac driveway to the side leads to the single garage with an up and over door, power, light and a wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69267791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.