3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLadysmith Road, Plymouth
- STUNNING VIEWS
- FRONT GARDEN
- REAR GARDEN
- NEW CARPETS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WITHIN CATCHMENT AREA FOR REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
** CALLING OUT TO ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS ** This semi-detached property benefits from no onward chain. Viewings are essential as interest is already high, call today to book your viewing.
** GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000 **
The property has stunning views, accommodation consists of a lounge/diner, separate kitchen, three bedrooms, and bathroom, front and rear garden. The property is also close to all amenities and reputable schools.
Entrance to partly vinyl and newly carpeted floor, obscure double glazed window to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard housing gas meter, plain plastered walls and ceiling, boiler and radiator
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail with plain plastered ceiling, newly fitted carpeted, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Fitted wall and base units with roll top work surface, splash back tiling, vinyl flooring, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for electric cooker and fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views. Double glazed door to rear elevation leading to garden area.
Double glazed window to side elevation, newly fitted doors leading to the three bedrooms, loft hatch, newly fitted carpets.
Bedroom One 15' 2" max x 10' 1" plus door recess ( 4.62m max x 3.07m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, newly laid carpeted flooring, built in cupboard area housing electrics, built in wardrobe, space over stairs, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views, newly fitted carpet, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views, newly fitted carpet and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, wash hand basin unit, bath with mixer tap over and shower attachment, low level WC, partly tiled, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Front & Rear Garden
Front garden with fence, mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front door. Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature plant and shrub boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69268454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.