5 bedroom house for salePark Road, London, E12
- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached Edwardian Family Home.
- Within The Catchment Area For Aldersbrook Primary School.
- Ideally Located For Access To Cross Rail At Manor Park Station (2019).
- 78 Foot Private Rear Garden With Side Access.
- Potential To Further Extend (STPC).
- Offered To Market Chain Free.
*Guide Price £950,000 - £975,000.* Located on the quiet turning of Park Road E12 within the Aldersbrook Conservation Area is this substantial five bedroom semi-detached family home. Spanning in excess of 2000 square feet boasting a range of period features to include original cornicing, ceiling roses and fireplaces. Comprising of a spacious entrance hallway, a huge front reception room with stunning bay window, a beautiful morning room, and a generous contemporary fitted kitchen. The first and second floors offer four well-proportioned double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and two bathrooms. In addition the property benefits from a cellar, side access, and a 78 foot rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN170199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.