3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Hazel Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £78,000-£85,000***
- Great First Time Buy / Investment
- Kitchen with Adjoining Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Concrete Carstand
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Advised
A tidy THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with entrance hall , wc, lounge, kitchen opening into the adjoining living room, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, carparking, lawned gardens, GOOD FIRST TIME BUY. NO CHAIN.
GUIDE PRICE £78,000 - £85,000. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom semi-detached property. A great first time buy or investment purchase. The property offers great living accommodation with the ground floor comprising; entrance hall , wc, lounge, kitchen opening into the adjoining living room and the first floor having three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a concrete carstand and lawned garden to the front and an enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing are installed and a viewing is highly recommended.
With a PVCu front entrance door with double glazed panels. Radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed window to the front and a WC.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' max dimensions ( 3.81m x 3.66m max dimensions )
Front double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator The lounge features wall mounted electric fire, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a half PVCu double glazed side door. The fitted kitchen comprises; light oak effect wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and an understairs cupboard with electric consumer unit.
Adjoining Living Room 11' 1" x 10' 11" measured into alcoves ( 3.38m x 3.33m measured into alcoves )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Television point, wall mounted electric fire. Open plan to the kitchen.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and spindle balustrade.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 11" max width ( 3.53m x 3.33m max width )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
(measured into recess and including linen cupboard) Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and cupboard over the bulkhead housing the wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Double glazed window to the rear, the bathroom comprises bath, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks.
The property is set behind a brick boundary wall and lawned garden. A pair of timber gates provides access to a concrete carstand. Pedestrian access to the side of the house leads to the rear garden.
Enclosed by panelled fencing and laid to lawn.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69273956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.