2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaceby Walk, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED AND UPGRADED FAMILY HOUSE
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN ACCOMMODATION TO THE GROUNDFLOOR
- A LUXURY KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDING; A FRIDGE FREEZER, DOUBLE OVEN, INDUCTION HOB, WASHING MACHINE AND DISHWASHER
- FITTED WARDROBES TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- VARIOUS OUT-HOUSES OFFERING POTENTIAL OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
- LARGE CORNER PLOT, LAWNED, GARDEN TO THE FRONT WITH DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN TO THE REAR WITH DECKED SEATING AREA
A STUNNING SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SET ON A CORNER PLOT WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF A DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE / MASSIVELY IMPROVED AND ENHANCED INTERIOR / A HIGH QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN WHICH BOASTS SEVERAL INTEGRATED APPLIANCES / 2 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND AN ADDITIONAL LADDER ACCESSED LOFT ROOM / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING / IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER AMONGST OTHER!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69274157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7588526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.