3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrook Street, Hemswell
- Rarely available property
- Lounge, breakfast kitchen and dining room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Three bedrooms and first floor wc
- Country cottage style gardens
- EPC RATING: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a rarely available three bedroom property situated in the semi-rural village of Hemswell. Commanding early and internal inspection, the property occupies the plot in a none of over looked position with open aspect views to the rear. Viewings reveal entrance onto hallway with stairs to the first floor and access given to dual aspect lounge, dining room onto the rear and ground floor bathroom, completing the ground floor living accommodation is the kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms, cloak room with w.c and wash hand basin. The property has oil fired central heating and well stocked and maintained gardens to both front and rear, viewings are essential on this well presented and maintained throughout three bedroom rarely available home which would present an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and growing family’s alike to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69274295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8188261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.