3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitstable
- Lounge with open fire place
- Ground floor shower room with W.C
- Utility area
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker & wood burner
- South facing garden
- Decking area with heated (optional) above ground swimming pool
- Garage & OSP
- Close to train station & amenities
A FANTASTIC DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO THE TRAIN STATION & IN A POPULAR AREA! Set on the perimeter of Whitstable the ground floor offers a lounge to the front with open fireplace ideal for those cosy winter evenings, a great sized kitchen with range cooker and fireplace and a conservatory which is used as a dining room overlooking the sunny rear garden. In a addition there is a shower room with W.C plus a utility area. On the first floor are three bedrooms two of which are doubles and a family bathroom. There is an attached garage to the side and a large driveway for parking. This house is ideal for those who appreciate making the most of the garden in the sunnier months as the south facing garden comprises an area of lawn with mature shrubs, plants and flowers and steps to decking area plus a large above ground pool. Perfect for hosting fun summer (or for the brave) winter get togethers as the pool has heating facilities so no excuses! CALL OAKWOOD HOMES TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge 12'10" (3.91m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
Kitchen 13'3" (4.04m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
Conservatory/Dining Area 11'11" (3.63m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
W/C with single cubicle shower
Bedroom 1 12'5" (3.78m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Bedroom 2 12'7" (3.84m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Bedroom 3 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
Front with driveway for parking approximately 2 cars. Rear garden measuring approximately 60' (18.29m) x 50' (15.24m) and south facing comprising an area of lawn with mature shrubs, plants and flowers and steps to decking area plus a large above ground pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69276179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.