2 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, South Leverton, Retford
- Stunning Two Bed Room Detached Character Property
- Walled Gardens
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Beamed Ceilings
- Garage and Off Street Parking
Beautifully presented two bedroom character property, offers versatile living accommodation having; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room and an integral garage. Externally the property has a walled garden and off street parking to the front.
Beautifully presented two bedroom character property, offers versatile living accommodation having; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room and an integral garage. Externally the property has a walled garden and off street parking to the front. The property is located in a highly regarded village location, which has superb local schools and is approximately 5.5 miles from the Georgian Market Town of Retford which has a wealth of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants and a monthly farmers market with local produce on offer. Also in the heart of Retford is the award winning Kings Park which has both the Chesterfield canal and the river Idle it. Closer to home the neighbouring village of North Leverton is a lovely children's play park and outdoor gymnasium. For those who need to commute Retford has a rail link to London taking approximately 1 hour and 25minutes and the A1 is approximately 10.5 miles from the property. For those looking to travel further afield Robin Hood airport is approximately 20 miles away. Book yourself a viewing today to fully appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer.
Side Entrance Hall
Single glazed door and window.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Entered via a lock and latch door with exposed beams to the ceiling, two central heating radiators, double glazed box bay window, multifuel stove and double doors leading to the garden room.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.33m max )
Entered via a lock and latch door with a feature open fire place, exposed beamed ceiling, a central heating radiator, and a double glazed window.
Garden Room 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
Entered via a lock and latch door also having double doors from the lounge, complementary flooring and doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.51m )
Good range of oak finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and breakfast bar and a 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Integrated electric hob with an extractor above and an integrated electric oven. Space for a washing machine and fridge, vinyl flooring, splashback tiling, central heating radiator, walk in pantry and a double glazed window.
Single glazed sash window and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor W.C.
Midflush w,c, Complementary flooring, double glazed window, splashback tiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' into recess ( 3.76m x 3.35m into recess )
Entered via a lock and latch door with a feature fire surround, central heating radiator, double glazed window, fitted storage and loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 7" max ( 3.68m x 3.53m max )
Entered via a lock and latch door with two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Entered via a lock and latch door and comprising of a freestanding cast iron slipper bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. Three double glazed windows, airing cupboard and a heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69278210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.