4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Penhale at Coast @ Perranporth, Perranporth, Liskey Hill, Cornwall TR6 0HF
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Car port
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Terrace from living room
- Turf to rear garden
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Experience luxury and practicality throughout this stunning four-bedroom family home! The living areas are located on the first floor making the most of the surrounding breath-taking views of coast and country.
The kitchen/ dining room has plenty of space for you to entertain, with the kitchen area fully fitted with granite worktops, built-in coffee machine, integrated appliances and access to the rear terrace. Leading through double sliding doors, beautifully concealed within the wall to allow extra space, you can access the separate living room and the spacious front terrace through bi-folding doors. There is also a bedroom and a shower room on this floor.
With Part Exchange, Assisted Move and Help to Buy available, you can make your dream move a reality at Coast!
At Coast you will find stylish modern design and high specification, with each home specially designed to maximise the views across the town and towards the coastline, Coast has been created to provide the very best in luxury modern living.
This beautiful seaside town has 3 miles of golden sand and scenic cliff walks to enjoy, making it the ideal place to call home, whatever your family requirements.
Many of these new homes in Perranporth will enjoy stunning sea views, and will also have access to some of the county’s most picturesque coastline and the A30. With an Oftsed rated ‘Good’ primary school close to home, a good amount of amenities available in town and a mainline train station a handful of miles away, it’s easy to see why Perranporth is a great choice.
With Help to Buy*, Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ on offer, we could make your dream a reality!
- Bedroom 1 - 4.49m x 3.15m 14'9" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.19m x 2.73m 10'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.24m x 2.75m 10'8" x 9'0"
- Kitchen - 4.68m x 3.19m 15'4" x 10'6"
- Dining Area - 5.10m x 4.28m 16'8" x 14'1"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.40m 16'9" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.15m x 2.70m 10'4" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69287521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.