4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Calcot, Reading, RG31
- BRAND NEW 4 bedroom detached home
- HELP TO BUY available
- OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room with access to garden
- Master bedroom with EN-SUITE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION finish throughout
- CONTEMPORARY bathroom suites
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY parking
- Convenient for shopping, leisure and EASY ACCESS to M4
Available with HELP TO BUY. Brand new four bedroom DETACHED home on the Hawkswood development in CALCOT.
The Keats (PLOT 31) is available to move into around Spring 2018. The ground floor features an OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden and also a utility room. The living room has a bay window and a cloakroom completes the SPACIOUS ground floor. There are FOUR bedrooms on the first floor along with a CONTEMPORARY bathroom and an EN-SUITE shower room to the master bedroom.
The Keats benefits from a SINGLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY parking.
Hawkswood is ideally located with EASY ACCESS to Reading's vibrant TOWN CENTRE, local amenities and the M4. The area is also well served by a fantastic range of SCHOOLS including Kennet Valley School and Church End Primary.
Living room 4.88m (16'0) max x 3.45m (11'4) max
Kitchen/Dining room 6.07m (19'11) max x 4.47m (14'8) max
Bedroom 1 4.47m (14'8) max x 3.02m (9'11) max
Bedroom 2 3.43m (11'3) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom 3 2.95m (9'8) max x 2.69m (8'10) max
Bedroom 4 2.95m (9'8) x 2.36m (7'9)
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council
Tax Band: To be confirmed
Please note the show home images are taken from previous Bellway developments and do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
* Stainless steel AEG electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69292193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.