2 bedroom apartment for salePater Court, Portland Way, Knowle, Fareham, Hampshire
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £7,000
- Guideline Min. Household Income £24,050
- Approx. 720 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Semi-Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Gas Central Heating
- High Performance Double-Glazing
- First Floor
- Allocated Parking Space
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 40% share. Full market value £175,000). A stylish and well-presented two bedroom apartment in the village of Knowle. Pater Court is part of a modern development constructed, in a period style, to compliment the converted, Victorian-era hospital that it surrounds. The apartment is on the first floor and features a dual-aspect reception room with sleek, semi-open-plan kitchen; two double bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with travertine-style tiles. Energy-efficiency is excellent with gas central heating and high performance double-glazing throughout. There is an allocated parking space or, alternatively, Fareham station can be reached by bus, for trains to Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton, London Victoria and London Waterloo.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2010)
Share Available: 40% (£70,000)
Shared Ownership Rent: £254.21* per month (based on 40% ownership)
Service Charge: £148.51* per month (including sinking fund)
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £24,050 (assuming 10% (£7,000) deposit)
Local Authority: Winchester**
Council Tax Band: C (£1420.00 for 2017/18)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion Housing Group do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals).
* Rent and service charges are subject to annual review. ** Priority will be given to applicants that live or work in the area administered by Winchester City Council.
Property ref: 121_1138_4511107
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69292994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4511107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.