4 bedroom detached house for saleSherborne Lane, Great Rissington, Cheltenham
- Edge of village with far reaching views
- Period features include stone fireplace, bread oven, window seats and exposed beams
- Entrance hall, utility room and cloak room
- Sitting room with log burner, study/snug and office area
- Kitchen/breakfast room with dining/living area
- Master bedroom with adjoining bath and shower room
- Guest bedroom with shower room, family bathroom and 2 further bedrooms
- Double garage and tarmac private parking
- Attractive gardens with terrace, lawns, beech hedges, fruit trees and flowerbeds
- Village school, pub and church
A detached period Cotswold stone cottage in a desirable edge of a village position with far reaching views.
Sherborne Cottage is of limestone construction under a tiled roof with more modern extensions, which were carried out in the 1990's and a loft extension in 2014. The original cottage is believed to date back to the mid 1700's.
This four bedroomed family home has a spacious farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room with Aga. Period features to include Cotswold stone fireplace, a bread oven, window seats and exposed beams. There is planning permission to extend from the kitchen to create a single story garden room - 14/05083/FUL.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69293588.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR170042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.