3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBattens Way, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Perfect home for a first time buyer
- Spacious living area
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Great location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This newly decorated three bedroom house has everything to offer, all you will need to do is just move your items in. The lounge/diner offers amazing space and is perfect for family evenings or hosting parties. The newly fitted kitchen has a lot of storage and looks over the well kept garden. Upstairs has three very good size bedrooms and a new modern fitted bathroom. This amazing home has so much to offer and is located in a great location close to local amenities and transport links.This property will not be around for long so be sure to secure a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: 22'3 x 12'1 (6.79m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'2 x 7'10 (4.02m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 11'6 x 8'6 (3.51m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom One: 12'2 x 11'11 (3.71m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom Two: 9'1 x 7'11 (2.77m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom Three: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69295682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.