3 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Penthouse, Amaris Lodge, Old Park Road, Enfield, Middlesex
- 2013 sqft 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury apartment
- Fully integrated designer kitchen/breakfast room
- Bi-folding doors from kitchen and lounge leading onto a huge South facing private roof terrace
- Spacious master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- Lift servicing all floors
- 2 allocated underground car parking spaces with 2 secured storage units
- Moments walk from Enfield Chase Station (Kings Cross 24 mins) and an excellent selection of restaurant, shops and Golf clubs
- 10 year Premier warranty
Amaris Lodge is located in a quiet, secluded corner within easy reach of Enfield Town, with stunning views towards the City and Alexandra Palace. Amaris Lodge is destined to be one of Enfields most exclusive developments just off one of the most desirable roads in town.This exclusive, stylish development consists of just six luxury apartments all with outside space and gated underground car parking plus one luxurious penthouse with remarkable far-reaching views.
Enjoying the convenience of a popular town on its doorstep, countryside minutes away or into the City within 30 minutes for a business meeting, shopping spree or an evening at the theatre. Furthermore, a short walk will take you to either Enfield Chase railway station or the picturesque mature parkland of Enfield Golf Club. There is an excellent selection of restaurants and shops, including Waitrose, all within a 5 minute walk along Windmill Hill and with a more extensive choice in the Palace Garden area of Enfield Town.
Driving through its impressive gated entrance leads you to private underground parking. There, the lift will take you directly outside The Penthouse Suite - Over 2013 square feet of luxury living at its finest.
With a large south facing private roof terrace boasting great City views; this stunning penthouse must be viewed to be appreciated.
*Images are of the penthouse at the neighbouring development Levana Lodge
Show home open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm. Contact Joan or Sheila 07957 166603 or outside of these hours 020 8370 3999.
Property ref: 121_944_4518318
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.