2 bedroom terraced house for saleSchool Lane, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Vestibule, Hallway
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Front Garden & Private Rear Yard
- Gas Central Heating, Full upvc Double Glazing
- Town Centre Parking Permint
- Situated Just off Town Centre
- NO CHAIN, NO STAMP DUTY (subject to status)
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT GARDEN
PRIVATE REAR YARD
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
TOWN CENTRE PARKING PERMIT
***SITUATED JUST OFF TOWN CENTRE***
***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
Situated in a pleasant and popular location and within easy walking distance to all local amenities
including Leyland Town Centre, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, Morrisons, Lidl, Argos etc
Motorway access approx 5 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
VESTIBULE with upvc D/G window & door, inner door to:-
HALLWAY with stairs off, C/H radiator, original plaster coving.
LOUNGE 12' x 11'2" with fitted gas fire & attractive surround, upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, original plaster coving.
DINING / LIVING ROOM 13' x 11' with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, fitted gas fire & coving to ceiling.
FITTED KITCHEN 13'7" x 6'7" with wall, base units & drawers in light oak, contrasting laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit & chrome mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint fridge & washer, Creda cooker, extractor fan, 2 x upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, larger walk in under stairs storage, door to rear yard .
LANDING with coving to ceiling, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE 14'4" x 12' with 2 x upvc D/G window, C/H radiator & built in cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 13'2" x 10'3" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator
BATHROOM 8'8" x 7' with three piece suite comprising of cast iron bath, low level w/c & wash hand basin, part tiled walls, C/H radiator, upvc D/G window, airing cupboard.
OUTSIDE Small front garden with plants & shrubs, privet hedge & wrought iron-gate. Private rear yard with brick store & gated access.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'A'
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS Ideal property for first time buyers or Investors, close to Leyland Town Centre with upvc double glazing & gas central heating
***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69297002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.