4 bedroom detached house for saleBattersby Green, Carlton
- Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Being the Former Show Home for this Popular Village Development
- Presented to an Exceptional Standard with Tasteful Decor, High Quality Fittings, Gas Central Heating, Triple Glazing to the Front & Double Glazing to the Rear
- Occupying A Prime Position with Beautiful Landscaped Gardens, Whilst Offering A Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Delightful Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround Together with an Impressive Dining Room
- Extensive Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Re-Fitted Units, Granite Worktops, Built-In Double Oven, Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Separate Utility Room Together with Cloakroom/WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with Two Having Re-Fitted En-Suite Shower Rooms Together with A Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Among the Extras Included Are the American Style Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine & Hot Tub in the Rear Garden
- Carlton is a Delightful Village Offering Convenient Access to the Surrounding Towns of Yarm, Stockton & Darlington
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a truly outstanding four-bedroom detached family/executive home which offers a standard of finish and generous accommodation which we feel would appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Warmed by a gas central heating system, the property also provides double glazing and a security alarm system. Briefly comprises; Entrance Lobby, Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, delightful Lounge with a living flame effect gas fire set in a feature surround and having double glazed French doors to the rear garden, formal Dining Room, stunning open plan Kitchen/Diner with vaulted ceiling, high quality fitted units, Belfast style sink unit, granite worktops and some integrated appliances together with a re-fitted Utility Room. The first-floor landing leads to four spacious bedrooms with two having impressive re-fitted En-Suite Shower Rooms together with a family Bathroom with white suite. Externally there are beautiful landscaped gardens, a block paved double width driveway leading to the double garage. An exceptional home which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69297131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.