2 bedroom detached house for sale1 St Sampson Close, Tywardreath, Par, Cornwall
- A spacious detached bungalow.
- Located on the edge of Tywardreath.
- Short walk to village amenities.
- No through road.
- Lots of off road parking and a large single garage/workshop.
- Level, easy maintenance garden.
- Recently refurbished.
- No onward chain.
A spacious detached two bedroom bungalow located on a quiet 'no through' road on the edge of Tywardreath. The property is located a short walk from the village amenities. It has been upgraded by the present owners with a kitchen diner, sunroom, bathroom, cloakroom, central heating system and has been fully decorated.
The garden surrounds the property and includes a large south facing patio, a private area planted with perennial shrubs, a productive fruit and vegetable area and two additional raised beds.
There is a large single garage/workshop and parking for three cars, with space for a caravan/camper van or boat if required.
There is space to the side of the property to extend if required, and subject to all relevant consents being received.
This is a charming bungalow in an ideal road in this sort after village near the sea and Fowey, with no onward chain.
Tywardreath is an interesting old Cornish village, just inland from the Fowey Estuary, near the South Cornish Coast. It has a local shop, butchers, fish and chip shop, garage, pub and church. There is a nursery and primary school in the village and secondary education provided nearby in Fowey. There are regular bus services to Fowey and St Austell. Public slipways on the River Fowey are located at nearby Golant and Fowey. The Saints Way, an ancient pilgrim route from Padstow to Fowey passes through the village. Access out of Cornwall is easy with the main line train station at Par less than a mile away, the nearby A38 for road travel, or Newquay airport offering regular flights just 40 minutes away.
Property ref: 121_903_4510194
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69297779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4510194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.