Land for saleSudbury Croft, Wembley, HA0
- Two maisonette ground and first floor in a detached building with long lease, plus freehold. current total rental income of £ 30000.00 pa.
- 66, Sudbury croft Two bed maisonette, Garden and Garage.115 years lease remaining and other flat has 98 years lease plus freehold.
- Ground rent income £ 100.00 pa. Tenancy agreement ending November 2020. Assured short hold Tenancy.
- Both flats are refurbished a year ago.Corner plot facing Sudbury croft and Harrow road , closer to Harrow on the hill, schools and Sudbury Hill station. Piccadilly line.
- See attached pictures and detail By an Architect who got planning permission for joining land next to the garage.
- The same Architect has done a pre-survey and design for 65-66 Sudbury croft, concluded 10 to 12 units achievable subject to planing permission approval by Brent council.
Property Ref: 2781
The potential for demolishing the existing building and new build for 10 to 12 units of, two bed and one-bed flats with parking and garden.
Subject to Brent council planning permission approval. See attached Architect sketch and notes for further details. The measurements are approximate.
The same Architect got planning approval for two dwelling, plot next to the garage does not belong to the vendor.
Ideal for investor or property developer. currently producing rental income 0f £ 30000.00 pa, on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement.
For any further question, ask vendor details.
Property Ref: 2781
Property Ref: 2781
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 2781
GDPR: Applying for above property means you are giving us permission to pass your details to the vendor or landlord for further communication related to viewing arrangement or more property related information. If you disagree, please write us in the message so we do not forward your details to the vendor or landlord or their managing company.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible.
Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2781_EAF_8592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 99home.co.uk, Covering Nationwide . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.