6 bedroom detached house for saleWell spec'd home in super location with tremendous views!
- 6 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Far Reaching Views
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master En-Suite & Walk-In Wardrobe
- Close To Gunnislake Train Station
- Investment Potential - Approx £1,400 pcm
If you like the idea of waking up to breathtaking views, this is the home for you! As you arrive at the property, you have two parking spaces as well as the two electric roller doors to the double garage. Upon walking through the front door, the hallway with the stairs to the first floor greets you with doors leading to the generously proportioned living room fitted with a media centre with built-in surround sound wiring. The ground floor also has the luxury of underfloor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69299666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5336421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.