3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 4, Amaris Lodge, Old Park Road, Enfield, Middlesex
- Stunning 1442 sqft three bedroom first floor apartment in Western Enfield
- Fitted German kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Two allocated parking spaces in secure under-block parking area plus lockable storage unit
- En suite walk-through dressing room and shower room
- 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty
- 5 minute walk to Enfield Chase mainline station (accessing Finsbury Park and Moorgate)
- Short stroll to Enfield's vibrant town centre
TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES!!
Situated in one on Enfield's most desirable locations and within a short stroll of Enfield Chase station and Enfield Golf Club, 4 Amaris Lodge is a large (1442 sqft) three bedroom first floor apartment with a balcony. Further features include a luxuriously appointed 19ft German kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, master bedroom with walk-through dressing area (with fitted wardrobes) and large walk-in shower to en suite, TWO allocated under-block parking spaces plus lockable storage unit.
Show home open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm. Contact Joan or Sheila 07957 166603 or outside of these hours 020 8370 3999.
Property ref: 121_944_4518451
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.