4 bedroom terraced house for saleBuckland Terrace, Sherfield Park, Hampshire
- A beautifully appointed 3 storey Town House
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 Double bedrooms & family bathroom
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room & cloakroom/wc
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Private enclosed garden
- Private driveway parking & garage with power & light
- Delightful outlook onto open manicured green
White & Russell are pleased to bring to the market this beautifully appointed 4 bedroom 3 storey town house, arguably positioned in the finest road within this ever popular executive development which overlooks a pretty manicured green. The accommodation comprises master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Reception hall with downstairs cloakroom/wc, separate living room with double doors leading to the comprehensively fitted kitchen/dining room. Having a well presented private garden with the garage situated directly behind with direct courtesy door access and private parking. Benefits include full gas fired central heating & double glazed windows & doors throughout. An internal viewing is simply a must to appreciate the presentation of this property throughout. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a visit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69299972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHR1000724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Russell, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.