2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrionne Gardens, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached
- Off road parking
- Extensive rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Popular South Tonbridge location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Properties in South Tonbridge are always very popular with the fantastic access that they have to the town centre and main line station.The picturesque town of Tonbridge also has lovely parks and walks all around. Haysden Country Park, Tonbridge park and lovely walks along the new improved River Medway for all those who like a little exercise and getting out in the fresh air.The train station with fantastic commuter links to London with direct access to Charing Cross and Victoria. For those who need good road links you can reach the A21 very easily which gives great links to the South Coast and M25.This two bedroom semi-detached property is ideal for any first time buyer or investor as there is so much to offer. Off road parking is priceless being within walking distance to the station. Not to mention the superb sized rear garden with wonderful views which carry on for miles.Internally on the ground floor is a lobby area to take shoes and coats off. Lounge, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom.A viewing would be highly recommended as this property will not be around for long…
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 12'4 (3.89m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15'6 x 7'7 (4.73m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 10'8 (3.89m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 4'8 (2.26m x 1.42m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69300041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.