3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydal Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardobes to 2
- New modern fully design tiled bathroom
- Modern open plan living with white high gloss fitted kitchen
- Having great Kerb appeal with spot light canopy, brick wall surround with wrought iron finish
- Good sized enclosed gardens with ample block paved drive to detached garage
An internal inspection is highly recommended on this ready to move into family home. Being deceptively spacious property with ample gardens, spacious block paved driveway to brick built detached garage / workshop. Modern open plan living with fitted kitchen diner, lounge and conservatory. New complete bathroom with design fully tiled walls. No Forward Chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19rydal. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.