2 bedroom flat for saleWillow Court, Fishbourne Road East, Chichester, PO19
- 689 sqft First Floor Apartment
- Private Entrance
- Double Aspect Sitting Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitors' Parking
- No Forward Chain
A bright and airy two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of an attractive purpose built development, conveniently situated just over half a mile from the city centre, with easy access to the A27 close by. Tesco superstore is just across the road and Bishop Luffa C.E. secondary school is just around the corner.
All apartments in the development have their own private entrance and allocated parking. The accommodation includes a dual aspect sitting room with an open aspect to the rear, kitchen with oven and hob, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Heating is gas fired central heating via radiators. This easily maintained home is an ideal buy to let investment, or main home.
999 year Lease commenced - 28/05/1993
Ground Rent - Peppercorn
Maintenance - Approximately £660 per annum
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, festival theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is located to the north and is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
First floor apartment in an attractive development just over half a mile from the city centre
First Floor Landing
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Kitchen 7'9 (2.36m) x 6'9 (2.06m)
Bedroom 1 18'10 (5.74m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
Bedroom 2 11'8 (3.56m) x 7' (2.13m)
details approved 09/10/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69302501.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.