2 bedroom apartment for saleCannons Wharf, Tonbridge
- Situated in a Popular Development with Lift Access
- Modern Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- Spacious Lounge with a Juliet Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Door to Balcony and Ensuite Shower Room
- Stylish Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony Overlooking Communal Garden
- Secure Private Ground Floor Car Park
- Walking Distance to Shops, Schools and Station
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
This stylish two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment is conveniently located in a sought after modern development. Within walking distance of Tonbridge castle, shopping, sports centre, parkland and mainline train station with direct links to London, Ashford International and the south coast. Situated on the third floor of this fantastic building with lift access and private secure ground floor car park.
On entering the apartment, the large welcoming hall leads to the spacious living room with opening to the extremely well appointed and fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances. The living room features double doors to a juliet balcony, great for the summer months and ensuring plenty of natural light. There is a door to a balcony which can also be access via master bedroom, this is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the communal garden view. The well proportioned master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and door to the en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is also a good sized double with space for freestanding furniture. There is a further bathroom with modern three piece suite, located off the hall which also provides airing cupboard storage and space for hanging coats.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. This apartment offers every convenience located within minutes walk of a range of shops and mainline train service to London in 45 minutes. Further benefits from the remainder of NHBC and warranty, with a lengthy lease.
EPC Rating: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.