2 bedroom flat for saleStockbridge Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Retirement flat
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Warden assisted living
- Communal living room & laundry room
- Private patio overlooking communal gardens
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Positioned on the South side of the City Centre, Heather Court is a building you would have undoubtedly passed many times before. Situated adjacent to the Chichester Gate, you have plenty of places to eat and drink and even watch one of the latest films at the cinema.
The property itself is situated at the rear of the building away from the traffic noises. The property has been well cared for and has had little use as it has mostly been a holiday home. The property has two good size bedrooms and a pleasant sitting room with a door out to a patio garden.
Each window overlooks the gardens and offers a lovely aspect, you certainly don't have the feeling of being hemmed in like some of the neighbouring homes.
Heather court has some great facilities such as a communal lounge, where the residents can get involved with some of the organised events. There is also a laundry room and guest suite, which can be booked and used for a nominal rate should you have visitors travelling from afar.
What the Owner says:
This has been our second home, having lived in another part of the building when this 2 bedroom home came to the market we knew it was for us. Occupying a quiet position at the rear of the building, away from the road, we are really spoilt. We had modern double glazing installed not that long ago and have really noticed the benefit. We were first attracted to development because of the relatively low outgoings, unlike some of the neighbouring blocks.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 6'3 (3.33m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 8'9 (3.36m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 7'10 x 5'2 (2.39m x 1.58m)
- Living Room: 18'4 x 10'10 (5.59m x 3.30m)
- Communal Living Room
- Private Patio Area
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69303746.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.