4 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Close, St Mellion, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Overlooking The 2nd & 6th Hole Of The Jack Nicklaus International Golf Course
- Adjacent To St Mellion Country Club With Two Golf Courses & Leisure Suite
- Complimentary Residential Membership Of The Leisure Facilities At St Mellion CC
- South-Facing Rear Patio With Maximum Sun Exposure
- Conservatory With Double Doors To Dining Room & Patio
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suites
- Direct Access Via Rear Garden Onto Golf Spectator Path
- Beautiful Views Over The Courses & Countryside
- Living Room, Dining Room, Study, Conservatory, Kitchen & Utility
- Estate-Managed Grounds & Sewage Treatment Facility
AGENTS COMMENT Part of the prestigious St Mellion Golf and Country Club development this spacious detached house has many features including four bedrooms (2 en-suite), detached double garage with driveway parking, conservatory with double doors to dining room & patio, South-facing rear patio with maximum sun exposure, direct access via rear garden onto golf spectator path, living room, study, kitchen & utility, estate-managed grounds & sewage treatment facility. A secluded property with wide country views yet only approximately 12 miles from Plymouth.
The house sits in an elevated position within a private cul-de-sac overlooking the 2nd & 6th hole of The Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. The current owners bought the house from new in 1991 and have taken exceptional care of it since then. The property provides spacious family accommodation with many attractive features as well as the comforts of modern living. Adjacent to St Mellion Country Club with two golf courses & leisure suite. Residents benefit from complimentary membership of the leisure facilities at St Mellion Country Club.
AREA DESCRIPTION St Mellion International Resort offers a wide range of leisure and social amenities including two championship courses. Cotehele House, the well known National Trust property, is less than five miles away and for local sailing enthusiasts there is a yacht club with deep water moorings, subject to availability, at Cargreen, which is approximately three miles away.
Approximately 12 miles away is the City of Plymouth, which in turn is connected to London and other major UK cities via rail services and the A38/M5 motorway, Brittany Ferries also operate regular cross channel sailings. Plymouth has an excellent shopping centre, Theatre Royal, cinemas, restaurants and of course the renowned sailing and boating opportunities in the historic Plymouth Sound.
SERVICES Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - Cornwall County Council
Council Tax Band - G
Heating - Mains Gas
Drainage - Private Sewerage Plant
Water - South West Water (Metered)
Service Charge - £555 PA
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Homes , South East Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.