3 bedroom detached house for salePR3
Offers in Excess of
- Exclusive development of 6 detached homes
- 3 bed detached from £250,000
- All homes have garages, generous gardens and driveways
- Peaceful and secluded setting
Lancaster Road Pilling. PR3 6AH
3 bedroom detached from only £250,000.
Start 2018 in your brand new executive detached home!
An exclusive Development of only 6 Detached homes, in this lovely peaceful and secluded cul de sac setting, yet only 100m to the village amenities of Pilling.
The Development comprises of 5 x 4 bed Detached and 1 x 3 bed Detached, all with their own garages and generous gardens and driveways.
Not least due to the unrivaled value for money these homes represent,we envisage a lot of interest in these plots and would advise an early reservation.
Enquire about our attractive incentives package for early reservation.
For further details of this exclusive Development please telephone Paul on 07711264427.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LancasterRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walmer Homes, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.