4 bedroom detached house for saleElmfield Way, South Croydon
Withdrawn from Market
- EPC EER D
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Highly Desirable Location
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Garden Office
- Sauna & Hot Tub Cabin
- Moments from Local Village Shops
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Two Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
** Heated Swimming Pool ** A well presented four double bedroom detached house situated within this highly desirable residential road in this popular part of Sanderstead, conveniently located only 0.5 miles from Sanderstead train station, and within the catchment area of the outstanding rated Ridgeway primary school.
Set within a large plot, this spacious home boasts a heated swimming pool, sauna, hot tub cabin and large garden office which further houses a small kitchen & shower room. With a West facing aspect, the rear garden benefits from established landscaping and a particularly secluded position. To the front there is gated off road parking for two cars and side access.
The accommodation comprises master bedroom suite with a four piece en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, dining room, living room, a further reception room with doors leading onto the garden patio, a stylish fitted kitchen with central island, a separate utility room, down stairs WC and a large Westerly facing rear garden that houses the bespoke heated swimming pool.
Furthermore, the property sits a short distance from the local village shops, Croham Hurst woodlands, and moments from the 412 bus route that provides a regular service into central Croydon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69309155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8155706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.