1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAspen Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 1 bedroom end of terrace house
- Own garage and parking space
- Close to High Brooms station
- Ideal for a first time purchase or downsize
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This beautifully presented, freehold house features a modern conservatory, large back and side gardens, garage and driveway – just 10 minutes walk from High Brooms station. Located in an attractive and quiet cul-de-sac, this is an ideal property for first-time buyers or downsizers. Walk through the attractive side garden to the enclosed entrance hall providing handy storage for coats and shoes before entering the comfortable open-plan kitchen/lounge area. The adjoining conservatory provides extensive sunlight for the entire ground floor, as well as versatile extra living space for eating, reading or working. The kitchen is modern and well equipped, with plenty of high-quality storage and worktop space – including a large understairs cupboard. Upstairs, the bright and airy double bedroom suite features triple built-in wardrobes and a separate modern, fully-tiled bathroom. Outside, the large, private gardens feature extensive decking and are surrounded by mature trees and hedges, offering an easily maintained and relaxing outdoor retreat. There is also a handy garden shed. Due to the property’s location, the gardens enjoy full sunshine all day – as well as the clear potential, if required, for extending the house, subject to planning permission. At the end of the garden there is direct access to the property’s own private garage – accessed by a private driveway, enabling plenty of space for two cars plus bikes and garden tools. This is an ideal buying opportunity and viewing is sure to impress.
What the Owner says:
This house has been ideal for us, being able to commute to central London so easily and then come home to such a peaceful location. We often enjoy long walks in Barnetts Wood Nature Reserve just at the back of the house, and we've spent many a sunny day enjoying our lovely garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Lounge Area: 16'5 x 12'7 (5.01m x 3.84m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom: 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Shower Room
- Rear & Side Garden
- Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69311471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14237120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.