2 bedroom bungalow for saleCottesmore Avenue, Oadby, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing
- Front Porch, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge Dining Room, Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Wc
- Side Lean-to Conservatory, Front Garden
- Workshop And Side Entrance (potential To Convert To Entrance Hall)
- Driveway, Double Garage, Courtyard Garden, Side And Rear Gardens
- Offered For Sale With No Upward Chain
This spacious detached bungalow has fabulous scope for extension or alterations subject to relevant planning permissions and is situated within a popular cul-de-sac location on the fringes of the sought-after Oadby Grange development. The property provides well-proportioned rooms to include two generous double bedrooms, a good size open plan lounge dining room and a kitchen breakfast room. The property occupies a good size plot with an attractive courtyard style garden as well as side and rear gardens and ample off-road parking. The bungalow is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and is within easy reach of nearby bus links as well as a range of day-to-day amenities along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre. Three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure / recreational facilities are also within easy reach including Glen Gorse Golf Club, Parklands Leisure Centre and Leicester Racecourse. The property is ideally placed for access to highly regarded schooling. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation and potential for development.
Gas central heating, majority double glazing. Front porch, kitchen breakfast room, entrance hall, through lounge dining room, conservatory. Two double bedrooms, bathroom & separate WC. Side lean-to conservatory, front garden, workshop and side entrance (potential to convert to entrance hall), driveway, double garage, courtyard garden, side and rear gardens.
With door to kitchen breakfast room
Kitchen Breakfast Room 11'3'' x 10'5''
With window to the front elevation, sink and drainer unit with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, gas cooker point, built-in oven and gas hob with filter hood over, telephone point, radiator.
With cupboard housing boiler, airing cupboard, telephone point, door leading to lean-to conservatory, radiator.
Through Lounge Dining Room 19'6'' x 13'8''
With patio doors to conservatory, wood paneled ceiling, two radiators.
Conservatory 15'x 5'10''
With door to courtyard garden.
Master Bedroom 13'8'' x 13'7'' plus wardrobes
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'10'' x 10'5''
With window to the front elevation, drawers, telephone point, radiator.
Bathroom 7'7''x 5'6''
With double glazed window to rear garden, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, lino flooring, radiator
With double glazed window to the side elevation, low level WC, radiator.
Ample tarmac driveway providing off road parking with graveled borders, hedge providing privacy, door leading to side entrance, a further rear door to garden.
With up and over door to the front elevation, power and lighting.
Workshop and Side Entrance
With window to the front elevation, power and lighting (potential for conversion to main entrance)
With paved areas, inset shrubs, seating area, walled perimeter.
With paved path and lawned area leading to rear garden.
With mainly lawned area, mature trees and shrubs, lean-to conservatory, fenced and hedged perimeter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69311555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.