3 bedroom flat for saleWellington Road, Forest Gate, E7
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Excellent Shopping Facilities
- Short Walk to Forest Gate and Stratford Station
Quite, tranquil and residential are the words that pop to mind to describe the backdrop to the area this spacious larger than average three bedroom ground floor flat which is located in a family friendly turning close to both Forest Gate and Stratford Stations.
Located to suite all your needs and requirements with local transport and shopping facilities within easy reach. Forest Gate and Stratford stations which are both soon to benefit from the much anticipated Cross rail, this new link will cut down the commute to work and make the journey more convenient. Stratford offers a wide range of shopping facilities with Westfield shopping centre being the largest in Europe, great choice of restaurants, cafes and other entertainment facilities.
Property comprises of two good size bedrooms of which one has an en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. added benefits of having a rear garden, communal roof terrace and a long lease.
I deal for the first time buyer or the buy to let investors looking to take full advantage of the rising demand and prices in the area.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy
Lounge : 3.77m x 3.82m (12'4" x 12'6")
Bedroom One : 4.24m x 2.85m (13'11" x 9'4")
En-Suite to Bedroom One : 1.28m x 2.30m (4'2" x 7'7")
Bedroom Two : 4.37m x 2.51m (14'4" x 8'3")
Bathroom : 2.08m x 1.84m (6'10" x 6'0")
Kitchen : 4.75m x 2.65m (15'7" x 8'8")
Communal Roof Terrace
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOMZZ_002054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steptons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.