3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeoffreyson Road, Caversham Heights
- Sought after Caversham Heights
- Three bedroomed semi-detached
- Garage to rear
- Beautiful 90 ft rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Excellent school catchment area
- Convenient for the Town Centre and Railway Station
- Many improvements
Situated within this much sought after residential road is this three bedroomed semi-detached house enjoying a beautiful, 90ft rear garden and benefiting from a garage to the rear. Whilst in need of some modernisation, the property is presented in excellent condition throughout and has undergone many improvements including double glazing and a recently installed boiler. A good sized entrance hall gives access to both reception rooms and the kitchen whilst the first floor landing leads to three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Geoffreyson Road is conveniently situated for all local amenities, is within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading Centres and Reading mainline railway station. Furthermore, the property is within the catchment area for several excellent local schools including the Highdown Academy and Sixth Form College and is a short walk from picturesque South Oxon countryside. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69312443.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.