2 bedroom terraced house for saleAdair Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terrace house
- Calling all first time buyers or investors
- Kitchen/ diner
- Westerly facing garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ideal for first time, downsize or investment buyers alike this two bedroom, two reception home offers a wonderful opportunity to live just a moments walk from the most popular areas in Southsea.
Offering the very best of both worlds, this bright and light filled home is conveniently positioned nearby the popular seafront, great for walks and Canoe Lake is nearby for a coffee with families. The popular Albert Road with its eclectric mix of eateries and bars, which is perfect for spending time with friends.
Offered to the market with no forward chain this modern and well presented accommodation is arranged over two floors and provides a lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor which is supported by two double bedrooms on the first.
Externally, the house is positioned on a residential one way street and provides a sunny, westerly aspect facing garden to the rear.
An early viewing is thoroughly recommended as a high level of interest is anticipated!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'1 x 10'4 (3.69m x 3.15m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 9'11 (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 7'11 x 6'11 (2.41m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 5'3 (2.34m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'9 (3.69m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'0 (3.74m x 3.05m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69317039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.