2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHulbert Road, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- 18' Lounge/Diner
- Modern fitted kitchen & seperate utility room
- Wet Room
- Two Double bedrooms
- Private Driveway
- South facing rear garden
- Double glazed & Gas central heating
- Central Waterlooville location
Situated centrally to Waterlooville and boasting an impressive frontage, this attractive two double bedroom, detached bungalow, is certainly one worth a viewing. After pulling up on your private driveway and entering the property through your grand front door you will instantly love the light and spacious hallway that awaits you. Your eyes will be drawn to the generous sized dual aspect lounge/diner, an ideal place to relax in on a Saturday evening while watching an episode of Strictly Come Dancing. The modern fitted kitchen has ample work surfaces and storage cupboards and the property also benefits from a separate utility room. There are two well proportioned bedrooms and a recently refitted wet room. Outside you will find a well cared for south facing rear garden which offers plenty of privacy. Currently the garage as mentioned has been adapted into a useful storage space and separate utility room but this could be easily turned back into a single garage depending on ones needs. On leaving the property you are only moments away from the town centre with its eclectic mix of shops and cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.