1 bedroom flat for saleNorth Road East, Central, Plymouth
- Upper floor flat with one bedroom
- Additional mezzanine area
- Central location
- No chain
- Fantastic First Time Buy or Buy to Let
An upper floor flat with one bedroom in a purpose built block. The benefits include an additional MEZZANINE floor used as an additional bedroom and its central location, which is in walking distance to the CITY CENTRE and provides great access to the A38 and Devonport. A fantastic FIRST TIME BUY!
An upper floor flat with one bedroom situated centrally in Plymouth. The accommodation comprises of a double bedroom, kitchen, lounge/dining room and a raised mezzanine bedroom area.
The Entrance is a door which gives access through to the Hallway.
The Hallway has a radiator, wall mounted entrance phone system and doors leading through to the Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom.
Lounge/dining Room 18' 10" x 17' 6" ( 5.74m x 5.33m )
The Lounge/Dining Room has a radiator, large window and stairs rising to the mezzanine floor level.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.51m )
The Kitchen has a single drainer sink unit, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
The Bedroom has a bay window to the side elevation and a radiator.
The Bathroom has a window to the side elevation, bath with an electric shower unit over, wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Mezzanine Floor 18' 10" x 6' 6" ( 5.74m x 1.98m )
The raised Mezzanine Floor is a very useful area with the potential for many uses (currently being used as an additional Bedroom)
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69318884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.