2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Two bedroom semi-detached family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining space
- Fantastic garden that is ideal for entertaining
- Full of character, with high ceilings
- Large loft room with sea view
- EPC energy rating D (59)
The saying ‘this house must be seen to be appreciated’ gets banded around a lot, however, this one is fully deserving of it! As soon as you walk in you will know it is the one for you, with very high ceilings and large room sizes to match. This home is not pokey at all, there is even sea views from the top floor. The living room has a working fire which is perfect for those winter afternoons that will soon be upon us. The kids can be at the dining table doing the homework while you are preparing diner in the kitchen but still be able to answer those difficult questions for them because of the open space. Upstairs, bedroom 1 has a high ceiling it’s a great room to retreat to at the end of a busy day to unwind. Bedroom 2 is also a great size double room, perfect for the children. The family bathroom has everything you need in modern life and stylish too! Not forgetting the extremely useful loft room which has the wonderful view towards the Solent. The garden is a great place to entertain friends for when the summer arrives, the decking area provides a large patio which is great for BBQ’s, a lawn area and there is even a pond. Set in a popular private road in Cowes.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'3 x 12'6 (5.87m x 3.81m)
- Dining Area: 12'8 x 10'10 (3.86m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 7'6 (3.36m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 11'11 (3.84m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'3 (3.33m x 2.82m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 14'0 x 12'5 (4.27m x 3.79m)
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69318944.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.