5 bedroom detached house for saleStable Gardens, 1 Stable Gardens, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Sold by Us
- Detached House
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- VERY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- Excellent local Amenities/ Wine bars/ Restaurants/ Schools
- Drive + Garage
- EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- £350,000 Offers Around
- Stable Gardens, Sprotbrough Village, Doncaster, DN5
Barnsdales Living are very pleased to have the opportunity to sell this well-proportioned and spacious five bedroom detached house. Located in the very desirable location of Sprotbrough Village, the property is very close to village amenities, stunning walks through open countryside and great schools. Enjoy a glass of wine at the popular wine bar. Have a pint of real ale watching the cricket. Enjoy meals at the historic Boat Inn.
The current owners have re-modelled the ground floor to meet a more open plan feel. In our opinion, the work has been carried to out to a very high standard and has improved the whole layout of the property from its original specification. The Village of Sprotbrough, located three miles north east of Doncaster town centre, is very popular. The local junior and senior schools are considered some of the best in Doncaster. Within the village are shops, restaurants, public houses, wine bars, village cricket pitch, country walks, doctors, post office, boutiques and a regular bus service to and from Doncaster Town centre. The A1 motorway is approximately two miles away both north and south.
The accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom/wc, lounge and recently renovated open plan dining room/kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms and a single bedroom (currently used as a study). To the second floor, are a further two double bedrooms and a house bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside there are enclosed gardens front and rear, with a view of the historic church. The property to the front elevation has a splendid green area with listed buildings to the left. To the rear is a double garage with parking for two vehicles and a convenience door providing access to the rear garden.
Lounge: 5.94m x 3.45m
Kitchen/ Dining room: 8.43m (max) x 5.26m reducing to 3.21m
Bedroom: 3.64m x 3.44 + Dressing room and En-suite bath room.
Bedroom: 3.70 m x 3.21 + En-Suite shower room
Bedroom: 2.35m x 2.14m
Bedroom: 3.35m x 3.43m
Bedroom: 3.20m x 3.56m
***MORE TO FOLLOW***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.