2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBROMPTON ROAD - POULTON-LE-FYLDE - FY6 8BW
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT - FRONT, SIDE & REAR GARDENS (WEST FACING REAR)
- RECENTLY RENOVATED & MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- REWIRED * GCH 'ALPHA' COMBI BOILER * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH & SPACIOUS CENTRAL HALLWAY
- LIGHT & AIRY FRONT LOUNGE * SUN LOUNGE/CONSERVATORY
- SPACIOUS SECOND RECEPTION/DINING ROOM WITH OPEN PLAN
- ASPECT TO THE STUNNING (NEWLY FITTED) MODERN KITCHEN
- NEW MODERN BATHROOM - WITH BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER
- LONG DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES & GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES
ANOTHER SOLD BY SUSAN EVE ESTATE AGENCY - MORE PROPERTIES LIKE THIS REQUIRED. SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE & CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. A STUNNING HOME, MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD & FULLY RENOVATED. BOASTING EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION -
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.