2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillennium Way, Sandown
- Modern Semi-Detached Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Close to Local Shops & Train Station
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment or First Time Purchase
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
SUMMARY PLEASE VIEW THE PROPERTY TOUR
Nestled within the secluded cul-de-sac of Millennium Way just a short distance from local shops, eateries and the train station providing easy mainland links is this delightful, modern home.
The accommodation consists of the entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/ dining room with patio doors leading out to the garden, two double bedrooms plus the bathroom.
This modern, low maintenance home would make an ideal buy to let investment at 5.6% yearly yield.
OUTSIDE A sunny garden located at the rear of the property mainly laid to lawn backing onto mature trees plus driveway parking to the front.
KITCHEN 9' 01" x 5' 11" (2.77m x 1.8m)
LOUNGE/DINER 14' 07" x 12' 00" (4.44m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 00" x 9' 02" (3.66m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 08" x 7' 08" (2.64m x 2.34m)
BATHROOM 6' 06" x 5' 07" (1.98m x 1.7m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69323951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.