4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTreherne Road, Broom
- Attractive 1930's bay windowed FOUR bedroom semi-detached
- Fabulous location - IDEAL FAMILY PURCHASE
- Significantly rear extended with plenty of off-street parking
- Three reception rooms, extended Kitchen and rear Porch
- Detached Garage, lengthy rear gardens
- Viewing Advised
Guide Price £165,000 to £175,000 - This most attractive four bedroom 1930's bay windowed semi-detached is situated within a sought after location and makes an ideal family purchase with Schools, transport links, town and Clifton Park all within easy reach. It is beautifully appointed throughout and has been significantly extended to the rear with internal accommodation comprising of three reception rooms, an extended Kitchen with Porch, a fourth bedroom with its own dressing room and a modern family bathroom. Externally it has plenty of off-street parking, has a detached garage and a lengthy privately enclosed mature rear garden. EPC to follow. Viewing Advised - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7306142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.