4 bedroom barn conversion for saleBleeding Wolf Lane, Scholar Green, Cheshire, ST7 3BH
- Spacious Barn Conversion
- Set In Approximately 2.37 Acres Of Land
- Stunning Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Paddocks & Gardens
- Four Bedrooms With A Superb Second Floor Master Suite
- Four Reception Rooms Including A Modern Dining Kitchen
- Extensive Gated Driveway & Detached Garage
- Idyllic Semi-Rural Village Location
- Close To Local Amenities & Excellent Transport Links
- Planning Permission for a new Stable Block
SPACIOUS BARN CONVERSION...2.37 ACRES OF LAND...THREE NEW PLANNING APPLICATIONS COMPRISING OF 6 STABLES, A DOUBLE OAK GARAGE & OAK PORCH TO EXISTING HOUSE...FAR REACHING VIEWS...FOUR BEDROOMS...FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS...STUNNING SEMI RURAL LOCATION...DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE...VIEWING ESSENTIAL...NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Congleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.