2 bedroom house for saleHeathfield Road, Southport, PR8 3EN
- Two Bedroomed Semi Detached Home
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Well Maintained West Facing Garden
- Two Reception Rooms plus Conservatory
- Short Walk from Ainsdale Village
- Close to shops, schools and transport.
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- EPC: TBC
***Extensive off Road Parking**Two Reception Rooms plus CONSERVATORY** well maintained west facing garden** Two Bedrooms** Ideal FIRST TIME BUYER or BUY TO LET property** stones throw from AINSDALE VILLAGE*** this fantastic, well presented property is ideally situated a short stroll from Ainsdale Village close to shops, transport links, local schools and amenities. The property briefly comprises; porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining area, conservatory and utility room to ground floor and two double bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. The property additionally benefits from extensive off road parking for 2+ cars to the front and a well maintained garden to the rear. Ideal for first time buyers or even a buy to let! EPC: TBC.
From our Town Centre officesurn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Liverpool Rd/A565, turn left onto Nixon's Ln, turn right onto Heathfield Rd, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 266575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.