2 bedroom apartment for saleCascades Tower, Westferry Road, London, E14
- Direct river views from every room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private West facing balcony
- Residents leisure facilities including gymnasium, swimming pool and tennis court
- Within a short walking to Canary Wharf's amenities and Thames River boat service
A two double bedroom property with direct, west facing river views is fantastically located within a short walk from the bustling Canary Wharf, situated in the Cascades Tower development.
The property comprises of entrance hall, reception room with wooden flooring throughout leading through floor to ceiling windows on to a private balcony, directly on the river. An open plan, set back modern kitchen with built in appliances, two double bedrooms, one with en suite plus a family bathroom.
The development offers 24 hour concierge, residents leisure facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.