6 bedroom detached house for saleGoldcrest Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Substantial Six Bedroom Detached Residence, Extended to Provide Over 2100 sq.ft of Accommodation Including Garages
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot at the Entrance to a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes
- Extensive Lounge/Dining Room with Gas Fire in Feature Surround & Bay Window to the Front Elevation
- Separate Dining Room Together with a Spacious Sealed Unit Double Glazed Conservatory
- Impressive Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with Refitted White High Gloss Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge
- Separate Utility Room & Refitted Cloakroom/WC with a Contemporary White Two Piece Suite
- There Are Six Versatile First Floor Bedrooms with the Master Having an En-Suite Wet Room with Travertine Tiling
- Superb Refitted Family Bathroom with an Attractive White Suite Including a Shower Bath Together with Tasteful Wall Tiling
- The Property is Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazed Windows
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Substantial Six Bedroom Detached Residence, Extended to Provide Over 2100 sq.ft of Accommodation Including Garages. Occupying a Generous Corner Plot at the Entrance to a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes. Extensive Lounge/Dining Room with Gas Fire in Feature Surround and Bay Window to the Front Elevation.
Gardens and Garages
The property occupies a generous corner plot at the entrance to a pleasant cul-de-sac of detached homes. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a block paved double width driveway providing off street parking and leading to the twin garages, both with up and over doors, power points and lighting, with one having a rear courtesy door. The rear garden enjoys a Westerly aspect and is mainly paved and gravelled with decking and shrub sections.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
2.08m x 0.94m
8.43m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
4.24m x 3.35m
4.67m x 2.4m
2.77m x 3.68m
16'10 reducing to 9'1 x 12'1.
3.05m x 2.24m
3.89m x 3.76m
En-suite Wet Room
1.96m x 1.83m
3.9m x 3.12m
3.76m x 3.2m
2.8m x 2.54m
3.8m x 2.29m
2.8m x 2.29m
12'0 reducing to 9'2 x 7'6.
2.95m x 2.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69329357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.