4 bedroom detached house for saleSloe Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Two Receptions
- Study & Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Guest Cloakroom & Utility
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-suites & Bathroom
- Double Garage
Built by Crest Nicholson on the popular Highbrook Park Estate in Stoke Gifford impressive four bedroom family home is perfect for the growing family. Highbrook Park is proving to be a very popular place to live. This family home is definitely one to view please come and see for yourself.
Built by Crest Nicholson on the popular Highbrook Park Estate in Stoke Gifford.
This impressive four bedroom family home is perfect for the growing family. Highbrook Park is proving to be a very popular place to live with good facilities being integrated into the community nearby. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, utility room and guest cloakroom to complete the ground floor. To the first floor is a very spacious landing, four double bedrooms two of which have en-suite shower rooms, plus a 4 piece family bathroom. This home is further complemented with double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Externally we find gardens to the front and a good size garden to the rear, a double garage with driveway parking for several vehicles. This family home is definitely one to view please come and see for yourself, guaranteed to impress. This property is still under NHBC.
Door to front, two double glazed windows to side, understairs storage cupboard, two central heating radiators, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 22' 7" x 13' 9" ( 6.88m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front two double glazed windows to side, TV aerial socket, two central heating radiators, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden and two window to each side of the doors.
Dining Room 13' 9" (into bay) x 10' 11" (max) ( 4.19m (into bay) x 3.33m (max) )
The dining room is accessed via double doors from the hallway, double glazed bay window to rear, central heating radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.40m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, double electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tile flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed French doors with windows each side leading to rear garden.
Study 10' 11" x 7' 3" (max) ( 3.33m x 2.21m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, tile flooring, central heating radiator.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Door leading to rear garden, base unit with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worksurfaces, wall mounted boiler, central heating radiator.
Stairs rising from hallway to this very spacious landing with a window to front, access to loft, airing cupboard, and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front. TV aerial socket, central heating radiator. Walk in wardrobe area measuring 4' 6 x 3' 2 with wardrobes to both sides, door to:
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, partial tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" (max) x 9' 9" ( 3.56m (max) x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, central heating radiator, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, double shower, partial tiling, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" (max) x 10' 5" ( 3.38m (max) x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with shower over, shower cubicle, shaver point, partial tiled walls, tile flooring, heated towel rail.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn with borders of shrubs and flowers.
This larger than average secluded rear garden is enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders, patio area, garden shed, outside water tap, courtesy door to garage, gated access to leading to front.
A double garage with two separate up & over doors, power and lighting, plus driveway parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69330017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.