4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, London Colney, St. Albans
- Four bedrooms
- Character features
- Large rear garden
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Off street parking
A Beautiful four bedroom bay fronted semi detached house on a generous plot with potential to extend (STPP). The property is light and airy and has lots of character features. This property would suit a growing family and early viewings are highly recommended.
A Beautiful four bedroom, bay fronted, semi-detached house on a generous plot with potential to extend (STPP). The property is light and airy and has lots of character features. The property also benefits from an attractive mature garden with detached garage, outbuildings and there is also off street parking for several cars. The property is ideally located within easy access to the M25, local amenities and St Albans Town Centre. This property would suit a growing family and early viewings are highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front and tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fire place and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 12' ( 4.80m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay windows to rear, double glazed patio doors, open fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
Wall and base units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating and hot water boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in cupboards, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboards, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboards, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and fitted carpet.
WC and fitted carpet.
Laid to lawn, outbuildings, shrubs and shed.
Double doors and double length.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69330080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB102534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.