3 bedroom terraced house for saleBerryfield Close, Tiptree, CO5
- Brand New Family Home
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Available with Help To Buy
- High Specification Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Bathrooms & En Suites With Duravit Suites
- Show Home Open Thurs - Mon 10am - 5pm
The Hyland (plot 4) is a three bedroom family home which features a living room, high specification kitchen/dining room, ground floor cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally The Hyland offers a car port and further parking space and a landscaped rear garden with patio and lawn.
Berryfields is a stylish new collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes on the southern fringes of Tiptree. This desirable new development has been thoughtfully designed to offer a choice of high specification family homes centered around an attractive landscaped green.
Best known for its production of jams and preserves,Tiptree is the largest village in Essex. Surrounded by orchards and Tiptree Heath, an area of common land with magnificent heather and two ponds, Tiptree is also home to Messing Maypole Mill, a Grade II listed tower mill.
One of the great advantages to making your home in Tiptree is the convenience of the location, midway between Chelmsford and Colchester, both of which are easily accessible via the A12 or by mainline railway via nearby Kelvedon station. Whether you choose to enjoy a relaxing day in the local countryside or access some of the best outdoor activities, health clubs, theatres and high street shopping to be found in Essex, from Berryfields, the choice is yours.
*Images shown are of the same house type and show home at Berryfields and are for guidance purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.